Here is a list of possible returned error codes:
– Something went very, very wrong. (Does not happen alot)
100 API is currently unavailable
– API has been disabled for maintenence, retry later
101 Invalid action
– Are you sure you’re sending the correct action along? It needs to be in the ‘action’ field.
102 Invalid developer key
– Are you sure you’re sending your developer key along? It needs to be in the ‘k’ field.
103 Invalid username or password
– We can not process this post because the user does not exist, or the password is incorrect.
104 Uploading files must be done by HTTP-POST
– You tried to upload a file while doing a GET, HEAD, PUT or OPTION request.. not gonna happen. Try HTTP-POST.
105 Upload error <PHP file-upload error code>
– Please check the following website for an explanation: PHP Uploading Files: Error Messages Explained
106 Could not open uploaded file
– Crap, you might be doing something stupid, or we are failing miserably… Are you sure you’re using multipart/form-data as enctype? Anyways, this is not working out. Please tell us if experience this error.
107 File was not a valid image
– We currently support: JPEG, PNG, BMP and GIF. Perhaps other filetypes also work, but we are not promising you that.
108 File could not be opened as a valid image
200 Could not create post
– Due to technical difficulties we were not able to process your posting. Our deepest apologies.
301 Could not find valid tinyurl by given code
– The specified tinyurl seems to not-exists in our system. Try just opening the link in your browser. Still doesn’t work? Then it doesn’t exist.
302 Could not find associated post
– We know this tinyurl, but it’s not mapped to an existing posting in our system? This is a fatal error.
303 Could not find tinyurl-code in url
– You are using the good old ‘getThumb’ method, which needs a complete (or at least /?tinycode) URL sent along with it.
Use ‘getThumbUrl’ if you just want to send the tinycode.
401 Invalid username or password
– The given username/password combination does not belong to a Mobypicture or Twitter user.
800 This format is unsupported for this function
888 Not yet implemented
– This feature is currently being implemented, stay tuned.